07.12.2019 г.

Популярные фотоальбомы

билл и стив

Форум о рекламе маркетинг
форум рекламщиков и маркетологов о рекламе маркетинге промо btl и пр pr акциям

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы    

ed with a win as he made his

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум о рекламе маркетинг -> наружная реклама

Автор Сообщение
lw789
PR +++

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 16, 2018 3:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: ed with a win as he made his Ответить с цитатой

A busy day for Paul Maurice ended with a win as he made his debut behind the Winnipeg Jets bench. It was win number 461 of his career, in his 1085th game as an NHL coach. The win snapped the Jets five game losing streak. The Coyotes opened the scoring on a power play, with Oliver Ekman-Larsson getting his fifth of the year, but 36 seconds later Olli Jokinen with his 12th would tie the game, with Dustin Byfuglien getting the assist. Late in the first Zach Bogosian forced a turnover, with Eric ODell notching his second in as many games as the first period ended 2-1. Coach Maurice reconfigured the lines going into the game, with Devin Setoguchi joining Jokinen and Byfuglien. Michael Frolik moved to the right side with Bryan Little and Andrew Ladd, Mark Scheifele centered Blake Wheeler and Chris Thorburn, with ODell between James Wright and Anthony Peluso. Evander Kane remained out of the lineup with a hand injury, while the defence remained the same as it was Saturday. Shots in the first were 12-7 in the Jets favour. The only goal of the second period came from Wheeler, his team leading 17th of the year. Scheifele had the only assist as he continues to lead all NHL rookies in assists with 17. Shots in the second were 13-6 Jets. The Coyotes started the third period on a power play and had some chances but Ondrej Pavelec finished the second with a couple of big saves and made a few more in the third when called upon. The Jets put the game away with Frolik breaking a 10-game goalless stretch with his 10th from Adam Pardy and Little. Setoguchi scored his first in 19 games from Byfuglien and Toby Enstrom on a power play to close out the scoring. For Setoguchi it was his eighth of the year in a game that he was very good in. Pardy how has four assists in his last five games, Byfuglien has three goals and five assists in his last six games, four goals and 11 assists in his last 15 games, and is 18 points in the 24 power play goals the Jets have scored this season. Final shots were 38-19. The Jets directed 73 shots at the Phoenix goal, with 21 missing and another 14 blocked. Byfuglien led the way with six shots on goal, Enstrom led in ice time with 26:21, Jacob Trouba was a plus-three, while Scheifele led the Jets in face-offs winning 14 of 20 for a 70 per cent success rate. Jets went one for eight on the power play but had 15 power play shots in the game. As for the game Coach Maurice liked plenty. "The compete level and energy level of our group. They did the one thing we had talked about that when adversity came to the doorstep that next goal was huge," Maurice said after the game. "The bench didnt get quiet, we stayed positive. It was really, really important that we scored that goal to make it 1-1. They wanted to get out of this, they wanted to make it better." As for the MTS Centre crowd and the atmosphere in the building, Maurice said it was "awesome, very special for me. I tell every rookie, you get one first game in the NHL. Soak it in, enjoy it and thats what I did. It was a special moment for me in my career." Asked what he told the players after the game, Maurice added"I normally dont talk much, but I congratulated them, thanked them, and then cancelled the day off they were supposed to have." Captain Ladd got the game puck and presented it to his Coach. "The puck means a lot. I will give it to my family," Maurice said post-game. As for his new team: "Weve got some speed, weve got some skill, but we still do things at times we dont need to do. We have to get better." He also liked the play of Pavelec saying "he was square and where he needed to be. I felt safe with him." The Jets travel to Calgary for a game Thursday (TSN Jets, TSN 1290) as they are in a stretch of five straight and eight of nine against Western Conference teams. Wholesale Titans Jerseys . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Derrick Henry Jersey . Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night. http://www.cheaptitansjerseysonline.ценз/?tag=rashaan-evans-jersey-online. 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim. Dennis Kelly Jersey . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. Derrick Morgan Jersey . - Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors will coach the Western Conference in the All-Star Game on Feb.Naples, FL (SportsNetwork.ценз) - Julieta Granada fired a first-round, 6-under 66 on Thursday and she holds a 2-shot lead at the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship. Granada, who had a couple strong showings at major championships this season, has not won on the LPGA Tour since taking home the 2006 ADT Championship. It was a fun day today, Granada said. I hit a lot of greens and I had plenty of birdie chances. My stroke was on and I was making lots of putts, so thats fun. Sandra Gal opened up with a 4-under 68 and she is alone in second place at 4- under 68 at Tiburon Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort. World No. 2 Stacy Lewis, who narrowly leads world No. 1 Inbee Park in both the season-long Race to the CME Globe and the Player of the Year standings, used a late eagle to jump up the leaderboard and she is tied for third at 3-under 69 with Belen Mozo and Caroline Hedwall. So Yeon Ryu, Marina Alex, Carlota Ciganda, Sarah Jane Smith, Angela Stanford, Haeji Kang and Hee Young Park are all tied for sixth at 2-under 70. Park and 17-year-old Lydia Ko, who is currently third in the Race to the CME Globe, shot 1-under 71s and they are tied for 13th with seven others. Lewis, Park and Ko can take home the CME Globe and $1 million prize with an outright win this week. Defending champion Shanshan Feng carded a 2-under 74 and she is tied for 36th through one round. On a windy day in Naples, Florida, Granada was rather routine coming out of the gate as she began her first round with six straight pars. Then the birdies started to fall and fall fast. A pair of birdies on seven and eight got Granada into red numbers and she finished off the front nine with a par to make the turn at minus-2. Another gain on the par-4 10th got Granada to 3-under and she followed that up with a pair of pars on 11 and 12. Granada drained back-to-back birdies yet again on the par-4 13th and the par-5 14th to jump up to minus-5. The 28-year-old finished strong with three bbirdies on 15, 16 and 18 to go along with a gain on the par-5 17th.dddddddddddd I actually love playing in the wind, said Granada. I do really well at the British Open so I love to control my ball flight in the wind. I take pride in that so every time its windy Im looking forward to it. Gal, beginning her round on the back nine, got off to a hot start with a birdie on No. 10. She slowed down a bit over the next six holes with six straight pars before rolling in an eagle on the par-5 17th. Gal closed out her opening nine with a par on 18, making the turn at minus-3. Gal gave one of those shots back with a bogey on No. 2, but she coasted to the finish. Four straight pars from three preceded two birdies in a three-hole stretch at seven and nine as Gal vaulted up the leaderboard and into sole possession of second place. Lewis was slow at the start, but a strong finish helped put her name near the top. Lewis wrapped eight pars on the front nine around a birdie on the par-5 sixth and she made the turn at 1-under. Lewis began the back nine like she did the front with, five straight pars before rolling in her second gain of the day on No. 15. She gave that shot right back with a bogey on 16, but Lewis found the green in two on the par-5 17th and she rolled in her eagle putt to put her at 3-under. Lewis closed with a par at the last to end there. Hedwall went bogey-free in her round with birdies on six, 11 and 17, while Mozo made birdies on three, six, eight and 10 to go along with a bogey on No. 17. NOTES: A 66 is Granadas lowest opening-round score of the year ... Granada finished tied for fifth at the Womens British Open and tied for sixth at the LPGA Championship ... While Lewis, Park and Ko can take home the CME Globe with a win, Michelle Wie, Ryu, Feng, Anna Nordqvist, Chella Choi and Karrie Webb can also win it with a victory and some help ... Lewis leads Park for Player of the Year honors by three points. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
dedasus
btl ++

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 12, 2019 8:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

анальный трах сперму глотает https://cupcakesandbuttercreams.ценз/spermu-glotaet/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум о рекламе маркетинг -> наружная реклама Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: