16.11.2019 г.

Популярные фотоальбомы

рекламная акция метро Измайловская г Москва промоутер

Форум о рекламе маркетинг
форум рекламщиков и маркетологов о рекламе маркетинге промо btl и пр pr акциям

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы    

ally drafted

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум о рекламе маркетинг -> наружная реклама

Автор Сообщение
lw789
PR +++

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 17, 2018 8:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: ally drafted Ответить с цитатой

LONDON -- Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone on Wednesday disputed paying a bribe to ensure he stayed in control of the glamorous motorsport series, and then fabricating the reason to pay a banker. Under cross-examination at the High Court in London, Ecclestone said he was blackmailed by the banker tasked with selling a significant stake in F1, and paid him off to avoid being reported to the authorities over his tax affairs. "I made up my mind he needed to be kept quiet," Ecclestone said after claiming he was "shaken down" by BayernLBs Gerhard Gribkowsky. Former F1 shareholder Constantin Medien contests that Ecclestone and his family trust entered into a "corrupt bargain" with Gribkowsky to ensure BayernLBs 47 per cent F1 stake was sold in 2005 to the buyer desired by the sports long-standing commercial chief. Gribkowsky received an alleged bribe totalling US$44 million which led to investment group CVC Capital Partners acquiring the stake. Constantin Medien, a German media company, is suing Ecclestone and other defendants for up to $144 million, claiming F1 was undervalued by the BayernLB deal. Ecclestone maintained Wednesday that at the time of the deal -- and now -- he was not trying to safeguard his own future in F1, insisting he doesnt "want to die as CEO" of F1. "As long as I have got control of the company I will continue to be there ... I am in a fortunate position -- I dont need a job," Ecclestone said. Asked by Constantin Medien lawyer Philip Marshall about the prospect of retirement, the 83-year-old Ecclestone replied: "I dont mind, Ive got plenty of things to do." In a case that could threaten Ecclestones future with F1, a German court is deciding whether he will stand trial on charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust. Ecclestones legal team maintains that a "consultancy package" was paid to Gribkowsky, who was jailed in Germany last year for 8 1/2 years for taking the payment. In the High Court, Ecclestone was asked why he responded to the apparent blackmail threat by seeking the advice of an in-house accountant rather than lawyers, and did not approach the police. "It doesnt make any sense," Marshall said. "You are in a situation where you are being asked to pay millions of dollars over a threat or an insinuation that may cause you tax problems. You dont ask any of the lawyers ... thats just something (a reason) you fabricated. You have made it up." Ecclestone, appearing for the first time in person in the second week of the civil trial, spoke quietly at times and regularly banged the desk as he grew increasingly frustrated with questioning. Ecclestone said he was happy to pay Gribkowsky $22.5 million himself to avoid any potential tax investigation, and saw little point in contacting the police. "I wanted to get rid of (Gribkowsky) making silly statements," Ecclestone said. Ecclestone built his powerbase in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors Association that controlled the business side of the series, including selling the TV rights. The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. CVC, having amassed a 63 per cent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled. Constantin Medien is claiming it lost out due to the deal negotiated by Gribkowsky. Gribkowsky is a defendant in the case along with Ecclestones lawyer, Stephen Mullens, and the Ecclestone family trust, Bambino Holdings. Sam Bradford Jersey . Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. Adrian Wilson Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyssale.ценз/?tag=brandon-williams-jersey-sale.ценз) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. Robert Nkemdiche Jersey .ценз) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. Deone Bucannon Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency.The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed Leo Komarov to a four-year deal worth an average annual value of $2.95 million. Komarov, 27, was an unrestricted free agent after spending 2013-14 with Moscow Dynamo of the Kontinental Hockey League. In 52 games with Moscow, Komarov scored 12 goals and 22 assists. Originally drafted by the Leafs in thee sixth round (180th overall) of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, the Finn spent one year in the NHL.dddddddddddd He spent the lockout-shortened 2012-13 campaign with the Leafs, scoring four goals and five assists over 42 games. Komarov was a member of the bronze medal-winning Finnish team at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум о рекламе маркетинг -> наружная реклама Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: